AX 525 DISINFECTANT - Hypochlorous Acid
Drop Ship only - Normally drop shipped in 4-5 business days.
Take the guess work out of making Hypochlorous Acid on site!
Use Aquaox AX 275 Disinfectant - Hypochlorous Acid instead.
Made in USA
The strength of Free Available Chlorine (FAC) in “Disinfectant 525” is pre-set to 525 ppm FAC.
- EPA Registered Disinfectant
- Ready to use Broad Spectrum Hospital Disinfectant
- 100% Natural, Non-Toxic, Non-Corrosive
- Fast acting, residue free, non-toxic disinfectant
- Proven effective against 99.999% of most bacteria and viruses
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) kills CRE’s on contact
- Effective against Methicillin Resistant, Staphylococcus Aureaus (MRSA), Swine Influenza Virus (H1V1), Escherichia coli (NDM), Vancomycin resistant enterococci (VRE), Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1), Mycobacterium bovis (BCG), Salmonella enterica.
- Micro-organism cannot develop resistance against Hypochlorous acid (HOCL), unlike the case with chemicals (e.g. occurrence of super bugs).
- Spray disinfectant on (pre-cleaned) surface and let air-dry.
- No rinsing or wiping required- Just spray and let it Air Dry!
- Replaces ineffective, chemically-laden disinfecting products
- Must be stored in a closed plastic container in a cool and dark area away from direct sunlight.
AQUAOX™ HOCL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Near neutral pH, (approximately pH 6.5)
- Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP) > 900Mv
- Free Available Chlorine (FAC) 525 ppm
- EC 100-10,000 mS
- This Product controls Cross-Contamination on most Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces
- This Product meets AOAC Efficacy Testing Requirements - or - Standards for Hospital Disinfection
- EPA Registration Number: 93392-2
For up-to-date product claims, please refer to our EPA registered label:
We recommend to check pH and Chlorine strength regularly.
Keep pH Indicator Strips & Chlorine Indicator Strips available to you.
Notes: 1) This Item is Non-Returnable.
2) Ground Shipping Only.
Can not be sold in following states:
Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Rode island, DC, Hawaii