PureWay™ Eco II+ Replacement Kit
Mfg. Part #: 51004
Drop Ship Only.
Normally ships in 3-4 business days.
Replacement Canister kit, to be used with ECO II+ and Legacy ECO II systems.
Includes new exchange canister, and recycling kit.
Recycling Kit includes prepaid return shipping label, free UPS pickup within one business day, logbook guide meets EPA’s requirements, free compliance access, iPhone & Android documentation capabilities ensuring your office is environmentally friendly.
This advanced amalgam separator offers simple, quick and mess free exchange.
- New canister helps eliminate smell and scum buildup.
- Free access to compliance portal for online tracking, iPhone & Android documentation capabilities allow your office to be environmentally friendly.
- Visible fill-line located on canister meets EPA’s filing requirements.
- ISO 11143 certified (99% filtration efficiency).
- Pre-vacuum installation accommodates 1 to 20 chairs.
- Compact design: 8.7" x 8.7" x 13.8"
- Works with wet and dry vacuum systems
- Per EPA and FDA mandate, replace canister every 12 months to receive the Certificate of Recycling, available online 24/7via online portal.
AMALGAM SEPARATOR - RESOURCES
- Click to View ECO II+ Recycling Kit Manual - ECO II+ Recycling Instruction Manual
- Click to view Certified Installers - Certified Installers
- EPA Ruling Guidelines - White Paper - Download White Paper
- ISO Certification - ISO Certificate
- ECO II + Mobile App - Apple App
- ECO II + Mobile App - Android App
Free shipping: Ground shipping only in 48 contiguous states.
Orders shipping to AK PR & HI will incur an additional charge for shipping which will be quoted on a case by case basis.
This product is NON-RETURNABLE.
Request a Shipping Label
Follow the instructions provided with your system to locate the prepaid shipping label that comes with your system. If you cannot find the shipping label click here to request another label or you can call PureWay customer support for more assistance at 877.765.3030
*It is generator's/user's responsibility to follow Federal, State & Local regulations for treatment & disposal of waste.