Isolyser®/SMS® 4000 Onsite Sharps Treatment & Disposal
Container Size: 1.5 Gallons
Dimensions: 9″w x 9.5″h x 6.5″d
Wall/Cabinet Lockable Mount shown in the picture is sold Separately - WMU4000
Each Isolyser®/SMS® 4000 contains everything you need to collect, treat and dispose of sharps waste.
Each Isolyser®/SMS® 4000 box contains -
1) 1 Container, pre-filled with patented, odor-free liquid monomer
2) Catalyst A & B, 1 packet each
3) 1 ‘Treated sharps for safe handling’ sticker
4) Self adhesive tape
No hidden fees, no contracts to sign.
Follow the 'Directions for Use' instructions provided on the container.
- Simply fill with sharps (needles, endo files, broken carpules, scalpel blades and any other potential sharps),
- Once full, add proprietary A & B catalyst packets to the patented, odor-free liquid plastic monomer inside each container. Let solidify. After curing, the liquid monomer solidifies into a polymeric matrix, the contents encapsulated, are rendered unrecognizable and unusable, making them safe for the regular trash.
- Following encapsulation, dispose of solidified containers in your regular trash.
It’s that easy!
Isolyser®/SMS® is the only sharps disposal product that ensures potentially infectious sharps never leave your office. Our in-office treatment system is the original “Alternative Treatment Technology,”Designed specifically for smaller quantity generators such as dental, medical, veterinary offices, clinical testing facilities, labs, Schools, permanent make-up and Tattoo shops. Exceeding the Highest Treatment Efficacy Standard.
Disposal of activated Isolyser/SMScontainers as “regular” office trash is allowed in the following States: AK, AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, MO, MS, MT, NE, NM, NV, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY.
Use Isolyser®/SMSm® (mail-back sharps disposal) in the following states: CT,DE,FL,ME,MD,MN,NH,NJ,NY,OR,RI,VA
*It is generator's/user's responsibility to follow Federal, State & Local regulations
for treatment & disposal of waste.