XSORB UNIVERSAL SPILL CLEAN-UP PAIL 4 GAL. WITH SCOOP
Country of Origin USA
Drop shipped only.
Normally Drop shipped in 7 to 10 business days.
This dry clean-up absorbs liquids on contact, making it easy to simply sweep spills away. Universal formula absorbs all types of liquids and semi-liquids*, leaving floors completely dry and non-slippery. Easily handles even tough spills such as oil, grease, paint or syrup yet this product is FDA approved for use around food. Silica-free product can be used without the health hazards associated with breathing in crystalline silica dust present with clay. Fast-wicking material actually soaks up spills, instead of simply becoming coated like clay. Since you need less to clean up a spill, you will save on labor, inventory and disposal.
This item is has received Ecologo certification from UL. Ecologo criteria focus on the following main issues: Toxicity to human, aquatic and mammalian life, noxious emissions to water; and packaging.
- Universal formula for all types of liquids and semi-liquids.
- Leaves floors completely dry and non-slippery.
- Easily handles even tough spills such as oil, grease, paint or syrup.
- FDA approved for use around food.
- Meets USDA, FDA & EPA requirements
- Non-Toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Pound for pound, absorbs 7.5 times more than clay.
- Saves labor time and costs.
- Helps prevent slip and fall injuries from wet floors.
- Absorbs up to 28 quarts.
- In a large 4 gallon /7 lb. re-closeable pail with handle.
- *Not for use with hydrofluoric acid.
It is easier, faster and more effective than the traditional methods for spill clean up. Unlike conventional methods debris such as glass does not need to be removed before cleaning the spill.
Not only does Xsorb absorb 7½ times as much as clay or D.E., it is also non-toxic and safer to use. Unlike clay or D.E. based absorbents, Xsorb does not contain carcinogenic crystalline silica, is not known to generate heat and/or fire when used with certain oils, and it will not leach absorbed liquids into the environment.